Careers at The Hotel.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
Digital Marketing Expert
If you live and breathe digital and happen to have an affinity with luxury, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Expert to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing across all online channels for The Hotel…
If you live and breathe digital and happen to have an affinity with luxury, we want to talk to you. We are looking for a Digital Marketing Expert to develop, implement, track and optimize our digital marketing across all online channels for The Hotel Brussels (80%) and The Restaurant by Pierre Balthazar (20%).
The ideal candidate has a successful background in online marketing, community management and online brand building. He understands how to generate online growth via various tools, to increase user engagement, and to enhance the online revenue stream. His influential actions need to be in line with the sales, marketing and pricing strategy of The Hotel & The Restaurant by Pierre Balthazar.
- Communication plan: design the online communication approach for The Hotel Brussels and The Restaurant by Pierre Balthazar in collaboration with various internal and external stakeholders.
- Websites: build, maintain and optimize websites (CMS, SEO, UX) and continuously improving their performance.
- Social media: activation, engagement, monitoring and reporting via different channels for the two properties.
- Reputation management: ensure a good brand image by responding to reviews (response rate 100%), creating online guest relations and guest satisfaction on the different review-site including, but not limited to, OTA’s and social media.
- Internet presence: manage online presence on OTA’s and Meta Searches together with internal and external stakeholders.
- Content generation: produce optimized visuals and copy (EN/FR/NL) for various online channels in collaboration with external agencies.
- Online campaigns: manage online advertising campaigns together with internal and external stakeholders.
- Reporting: weekly & monthly reporting, analysis and recommendations. Provide strategic feedback and build action plans after analysing the online performance.
- CRM: plan and send out targeted mailings to specific audiences from our database.
- Social Influencers: create collaborations with bloggers/social influencers that are likely to talk about the hotels on their social media and therefore will increase the online visibility of the brands.
- Other digital services: management of other digital guest services used at the two properties.
- BS/MS degree in marketing or a related field.
- Proven background in a digital marketing position.
- A hands-on approach via various tools that enable the online growth.
- Reaching out to (potential) guests and creating meaningful conversations.
- Knowing the ins and out of the social media landscape.
- Full professional English proficiency (speaking and writing).
- Writing skills for online content (website, blog, social media, …).
- Solid knowledge of web analytical tools (such as Google Analytics) and SEM
- Be up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Community management experience
- A background in a luxury or hospitality related environment.
- Proven background in a technology-advanced environment.
- French and Dutch language skills.
- Wordpress knowledge.
- Creative Suite knowledge.
Are you the one we’re looking for? Then we would love to hear from you! But not in the conventional way of course, think out of the box, think digital, think different. Whatever comes to mind, send it over to firstname.lastname@example.org.