Careers at The Hotel.
Think you’ve got what it takes?
SALES & MARKETING TRAINEE
A Sales & Marketing Intern at The Hotel - located nearby Avenue Louise, one of the most exclusive and fashionable addresses in Brussels - is co-responsible for two key departments, which are closely linked to each other. With its 420 bedrooms and…
A Sales & Marketing Intern at The Hotel - located nearby Avenue Louise, one of the most exclusive and fashionable addresses in Brussels - is co-responsible for two key departments, which are closely linked to each other.
With its 420 bedrooms and 12 meeting rooms with breath-taking views over Brussels and state of the art technology, The Hotel is the ideal place for a challenging traineeship to further develop sales, marketing and digital skills.
The candidate can choose to either start in sales and then continue in marketing or the other way around.
Here is a short overview of topics you will explore up close:
During your Marketing internship:
- Social Media - Community management on different channels & for different brands
- Creation - In relationship with graphic designers, copywriters, creation of all collateral
- Reporting - Weekly & monthly reporting, and analysis
- Blogging - Produce content yourself, and interact with (travel) bloggers
- Guest relations - Learn how to interact with guests
- Press communication - Press releases, press kit, press trips
- Website - Building & maintaining websites (The Hotel & The Restaurant)
- Internet presence - Online Travel Agencies (e.g. Booking.com), TripAdvisor, …
- Partnerships - Negotiation and follow-up of partnerships
- Online campaigns - Advertising campaigns for The Hotel (PPC, DRM, GDS, …)
During your Sales internship:
- Telemarketing & Prospection – New accounts
- Support to our Sales team in their administrative tasks: Opera Data encoding, Sales Mission reports, Expenses reports
- Create and analyse Production report
- Maintain updated database
- Sales activity plan completion
- Tracking and monitoring opportunities through different channels: MICE view, Compchecks
- Participation to Sales Meeting
- Daily check arrivals
- Weekly check Hotelligence360 reports
- Creation of Corporate Flyers
Who are we looking for?
Are you interested in an experience within a Belgian leading hotel that has a strong connection with luxury and fashion? Then you are probably the right person for the job.
- Affinity with luxury, hospitality & fashion
- Fast learner, learns by doing / experimenting
- Organized, punctual & detail-oriented attitude
- Pro-active & communicative
- Interested in all things digital
- Strong analytical skills Familiar to OPERA, Excel & Word
- Language skills: French and English (Dutch is an asset)
- Team spirit
Interested? Get in touch!
We love to meet you in The Hotel and show you around in this fashionable landmark. Feel free to contact our HR department via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or by phone (+32 (0)2 504 16 30). Don’t forget to send your CV and motivation letter.