Vous pensez à ce que les guests pensent ?
Vous êtes prêt(e) à toujours en faire plus pour les guests ? Vous avez ce naturel qui les met à l’aise et les fait se sentir spéciaux et uniques ? Si c’est le cas, contactez l’hôtel sur firstname.lastname@example.org rapidement et venez ajouter votre touche de sympathie et de talent à l’équipe de The Hotel Brussels.
Découvrez ci-dessous les offres d’emplois de The Hotel Brussels.
Description de l'offre d'emploi
SALES & MARKETING TRAINEE
A Sales & Marketing Intern at The Hotel - located nearby Avenue Louise, one of the most exclusive and fashionable addresses in Brussels - is co-responsible for two key departments, which are closely linked to each other. With its 420 bedrooms and…
A Sales & Marketing Intern at The Hotel - located nearby Avenue Louise, one of the most exclusive and fashionable addresses in Brussels - is co-responsible for two key departments, which are closely linked to each other.
With its 420 bedrooms and 12 meeting rooms with breath-taking views over Brussels and state of the art technology, The Hotel is the ideal place for a challenging traineeship to further develop sales, marketing and digital skills.
The candidate can choose to either start in sales and then continue in marketing or the other way around.
Here is a short overview of topics you will explore up close:
During your Marketing internship:
- Social Media - Community management on different channels & for different brands
- Creation - In relationship with graphic designers, copywriters, creation of all collateral
- Reporting - Weekly & monthly reporting, and analysis
- Blogging - Produce content yourself, and interact with (travel) bloggers
- Guest relations - Learn how to interact with guests
- Press communication - Press releases, press kit, press trips
- Website - Building & maintaining websites (The Hotel & The Restaurant)
- Internet presence - Online Travel Agencies (e.g. Booking.com), TripAdvisor, …
- Partnerships - Negotiation and follow-up of partnerships
- Online campaigns - Advertising campaigns for The Hotel (PPC, DRM, GDS, …)
During your Sales internship:
- Telemarketing & Prospection – New accounts
- Support to our Sales team in their administrative tasks: Opera Data encoding, Sales Mission reports, Expenses reports
- Create and analyse Production report
- Maintain updated database
- Sales activity plan completion
- Tracking and monitoring opportunities through different channels: MICE view, Compchecks
- Participation to Sales Meeting
- Daily check arrivals
- Weekly check Hotelligence360 reports
- Creation of Corporate Flyers
Who are we looking for?
Are you interested in an experience within a Belgian leading hotel that has a strong connection with luxury and fashion? Then you are probably the right person for the job.
- Affinity with luxury, hospitality & fashion
- Fast learner, learns by doing / experimenting
- Organized, punctual & detail-oriented attitude
- Pro-active & communicative
- Interested in all things digital
- Strong analytical skills Familiar to OPERA, Excel & Word
- Language skills: French and English (Dutch is an asset)
- Team spirit
Interested? Get in touch!
We love to meet you in The Hotel and show you around in this fashionable landmark. Feel free to contact our HR department via email (email@example.com) or by phone (+32 (0)2 504 16 30). Don’t forget to send your CV and motivation letter.
The position of Chief Engineer at The Hotel-Brussels is responsible to develop, implement and manage emergency programs for the operation and maintenance of all equipment and physical structures and landscaping in compliance with corporate/franchise…
The position of Chief Engineer at The Hotel-Brussels is responsible to develop, implement and manage emergency programs for the operation and maintenance of all equipment and physical structures and landscaping in compliance with corporate/franchise standards, local, state and national codes and regulations to protect the asset, guests and employees, to ensure optimum operations, minimize expenses and maximize customer satisfaction.
He/she is responsible for the short and long term planning and day-to-day operations of the engineering division. Recommends the department's budget and capital expenditures and manages expenses within approved budget constraints.
- Provide advice to senior management on all aspects of engineering support, environmental controls and the operational efficiency of the property.
- Ensure the effective financial management of the engineering department by setting maintenance budgets, capital works program’s and engineering plans and ensuring that performance against there are regularly monitored and reviewed. Responsible for the general cost control aspects of maintenance, the preparation of departmental cost budgets and their implementation and submission to management.
- Control of Capital Project Planning, in liaison with management, to ensure capital funding is effectively allocated and budgeted in accordance with company directives and philosophy.
- Plan, implement and administer an energy management program by establishing energy reduction objectives, the maintenance of records and regular reporting of performance against these objectives.
- Ensure the staff awareness of energy management within the property by conducting regular education and training programs on energy conservation and matters related to efficient operation of equipment in a cost-effective fashion.
- Contribute to the hotel’s profitability by ensuring the effective management of the buildings environmental controls and energy conservation systems. Evaluate, control and record energy usage and implement and upgrade energy conservation systems.
- Contribute to guest satisfaction standards by ensuring that technical support services quickly address, and where possible, anticipate, individual needs. Ensure the safety and comfort of guests and that any requests for service are handled in a courteous and efficient fashion.
- Ensure adherence to all statutory regulations and fire codes by regularly reviewing policies and safety procedures. Ensure that any tests and inspections required on plant by statutory authorities are carried out as and when required and that all records and documentation associated with such tests and surveys are correctly kept and/or displayed. Ensure that the hotel fulfills all compliance requirements.
- Ensure a technically competent engineering staff by selecting, training and developing a motivated, well-qualified maintenance team. Carry out regular work sampling studies within the department and evaluate the performance and productivity of personnel.
- Maintain the condition of the physical assets of the hotel by carrying out any upgrading and project work in liaison with architects, interior designers and management.
- Ensure the effective operation of all the mechanical and electrical systems and equipment by implementing and managing a preventative maintenance program. Closely monitor the condition of the physical property and equipment by conducting continual inspections of the building. Ensure that preventative maintenance schedules are in operation and regularly upgraded.
- Contribute to a high standard of quality control within the hotel by actively participating in the hotel’s Quality Assurance Program.
- Ensure the cost effectiveness and technical efficiency of all services performed by outside contracts by close supervision. Ensure all work is carried out in accordance with contracts, leases, services agreements and warranties.
- Ensure the quality of all work completed by both employees and external contracted staff adheres to the standards of good engineering practice.
- Contribute to the effectiveness of management decision making by representing the engineering department at all management and staff meetings and by ensuring regular liaison with heads of other departments.
- In charge of the H&S Committee (CPPT/CPBW), and entitled to provide all necessary recommendations to the GM regarding prevention at work, security at work and wellbeing at work.
- Requires analyzing activities and/or information involving some original data manipulation or interpretation to arrive at logical conclusions
- Be responsible for coordinating with contractors on renovations, remodels and new construction.
- Demonstrate service attributes in accordance with industry expectations and company standards including:
- Being attentive to Guests
- Accurately and promptly fulfilling Guests requests
- Anticipate Guests needs
- Maintain a high level of knowledge which affects the Guest experience
- Demonstrating a ‘service’ attitude
- Taking appropriate action to resolve guest complaints
- Appreciate the dynamic nature of the Hotel industry and extend these service attributes to all internal customers
- Review and update existing standards to ensure competitiveness
- Prepare, manage and achieve the department’s budget. Duties include:
- Prepare and manage a cost effective budget with measurable targets for department within the financial parameters set down by the hotel budget
- Effectively monitor and analyze variations from the budget
- Develop systems that measure the cost effectiveness of the department
- Develop procedures that track, report on, and control the running costs of the department
- Business planning
- Contribute to the overall strategic plan of the business and help compile the annual hotel business plan
- Keep abreast of trends in your area and implement best practice initiatives
- Develop a competitive business plan for your operational area and communicate this to your operational colleagues and staff
- Assist the preparation of reports and budget estimate of projects whenever is required.
- Work within the company’s Human Resource Management System to ensure the departmental performance of staff is productive. Duties include:
- Plan for future staffing needs
- Recruit in line with company guidelines
- Prepare detailed orientation programs for new staff
- Maintain a comprehensive, current and guest focused set of departmental standards and procedures and oversee their implementation
- Ensure training needs analysis of your departmental staff is carried out and training programs are designed and implemented to meet needs
- Deliver training
- Actively work at developing your direct reports and identify high potentials
- Maintain training records for all direct reports and ensure they do the same for their staff
- Conduct probation and formal performance appraisal in line with company guidelines
- Coach, counsel and discipline staff, providing constructive feedback to enhance performance
- Approve leave requests after considering peaks and troughs in the business
- Regularly communicate with staff to maintain positive relationships
Health, Safety and Security
- Familiarize yourself with Company Health and Safety Policies and ensure your areas promote and comply with them
- Take responsibility to rectify hazardous situations, reporting major areas of concern to your General Manager or designate
- Familiarize yourself with property safety, first aid and fire and emergency procedures and actively enforce these in your area of responsibility
- Ensure security incidents in your operational area are reviewed and corrective measures implemented to prevent recurring incidents
- Contribute to training needs and health and safety issues within projects department