To respond to all in-coming meeting enquiries, sending proposals, meeting clients, negotiating and securing the business by pro-active sales.
• To have a good knowledge of the hotel facilities and services to maximise hotel sales.
• To be aware of local competition and events
• To ensure that all clients receive a polite, professional and efficient reply to phone calls and e-mails.
• To pro-actively identify customer needs and any other essential information such as budget, competition, history, etc.
• To handle all meeting and events enquiries on the same day
• To record all activities and notes for sales awareness and effectiveness.
• To follow-up actively on offers to ensure business is secured and to up-sell whenever possible.
• To adhere to yield policies in order to maximize revenue
• To contract events and follow-up on deposit payments.
• To make sure that all procedures for deposit, invoicing and payment are respected
• To understand procedures and capabilities of the Operations team to optimize service delivered to the client and to ensure high profitability for the hotel
About you :
-You have a school agreement
-You are available for a 6 months period minimum
-You have a good knowledge of English and French
-You are ready for new challenges!
If you are interested in this position, please apply below and send us your CV and covering letter!
See you soon at The Hotel!